The GENERALS Baseball Program is honored and thankful to host our friend, mentor and hitting guru for an evening of mentoring and coaching that is simply second to none for all of the Lowcountry to enjoy! Seats are limited so please register early, spread the word and sign up today!
HOW TO COMPETE WITH CONFIDENCE
A Deep Dive into Competition, Values, & Growth in Baseball & Softball
“How to Compete with Confidence” will go in-depth on the teachings that landed Steve Springer the “Mental Skills Coach” position with the Toronto Blue Jays during their historic playoff run.
Join Steve Springer, world-stage motivator, professional scout, and MLB Mental Skills Coach, as he shares everything his MLB All-Stars do (and don’t do) to bring their best competitor to the field!
Get ALL Quality At-Bats Performance Products – INCLUDED
You Will Get Lifetime Access To ALL Quality At-Bats Mental Performance Products – The Exact Same Products Jose Bautista, other Blue Jays, and MLB All-Stars use RIGHT NOW. The complete bundle will get emailed to you after the event!
Here’s what you get:
- Q2 – Quality At-Bats – Mental Side of Hitting Audiobook (Best Seller)
- Q2 DVD – Hitting Approach – Putting Into Practice
- Ql5 – 15 Minute Pre-Game Mental Hitting Pep Talk
- Help, l 1m the parent of a youth player!: Parenting CD
- Quality Pitching Audiobook
- Springtime Digital Book – Steve Springer’s Road To The Big League
THE QUALITY AT-BATS BUNDLE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY CURRENT MLB ALL-STARS
Here’s what will be covered in detail:
- Experience the unforgettable headline presentation from Steve Springer, one of the baseball world’s best peak performance speakers, as he dives deep into the biggest question in baseball and softball: “How do we compete with MORE confidence?”
Springer will also dive deep into:
- How to change what a player thinks success is
- How to motivate, provide guidance, and give constructive criticism without being overbearing (for Parents & Coaches)
- What an ‘Opening-Day’ Mindset is and how to apply it to every game
- The BIGGEST mistakes parents make when coaching their kids
- How to strike out less and be a better competitor
- How to be a tough out every single At-Bat
- How to have an attainable goal in the Batter’s Box
- …and much, MUCH more!!